We offer consultancy services in the following areas:
- Group organisation and management training.
- Project writing – Developmental projects for funding or business plan.
- Educational consultancies.
- Educational management and research.
- Writing: (content, report and proposal writing)
- Child rights: analyses and research
- Management consultancy.
- Consultancy in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Setting up business/business plan, requisite documentation.
- Legal consultancies in business and social sector (NGOs).
Furthermore, our consultants have the experience of working with international organizations such as UNICEF, UNIFEM, UNDP, USAID and Save the Children.
Consultancy Services for NGOs:
For national NGOs, the SEPLAA Consultants can combine assessment of projects with workshops, and design support systems and training trajectories on request.
SEPLAA co-operates with a global network of specialist associates from within the fields of educational management and research, legal services, management consultancy, gender studies, child rights studies, for research, trainings, briefings and other projects.
Voluntary contributions to our organization are also warmly welcomed for head office, administrative and other tasks, provided that the volunteer has the necessary expertise.
If you are interested in any of our consultancy services then please get in touch with
Ammara Farooq Malik ( http://pk.linkedin.com/pub/ammara-farooq-malik/14/7b8/99a)
at email@example.com so that we can guide you further.