The LUMS Consulting Group, a Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) student led consulting group, reached out to the Seplaa Enterprises in January 2022 to see where they could add value to the marketing of one of it’s projects, the Seplaa Hub.
Since Seplaa has always believed in creating win win solutions for young professionals and pushed for sustainable growth, the key aspects of the Seplaa working were laid down to the team:
- Environment (To leverage Seplaa’s green building spaces, net zero emissions strategy/vision)
- Sustainability (Saving on resources and building in a steady growth oriented pace)
- Governance (Inclusivity for women led initiatives and women led businesses)
The LCG conducted rigorous research from March- May 2022 across the market landscape and identified key drivers for co-working spaces in Lahore and paired it with the other Seplaa Enterprises’ projects to conclude that Seplaa Hub has a cutting edge lead because of it’s expertise across various sectors and established years of working in the fields of
- Social impact through SEPLAA Foundation
- Social entrepreneurship development and trainings through Seplaa Hub International Learning Programs (Trainings & Impact Incubator Support)
- Corporate/ intellectual property/ impact law advice and support through AFMalik Law- Attorneys & International Development Consultants.
- Supporting Freelancers through Impact World Press
- Female Facilitation Program through the Seplaa Hub Women.
The LCG group comprised of Emaan Bilal, Sumraiz Ghumman, Muhammad Chohan, Syed Sheheryar Umer, Saad Hasan, Zoha Zuberi and Khadija Anwer who did a brilliant job of creating a marketing strategy for the Seplaa Hub Co-Working Space based on research and analytics which we hope to start implementing very soon.
We wish these budding young professionals all the best in the future!